Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mommy's Night Off!

After many invites and about the same amount of declines, I finally had a ladies night out! I met a bunch of girlfriends at a wine bar near the house and then went to a lounge afterwards. It was nice to get out and have a few glasses of wine and some snacks without any interruptions except for the text from Chris asking "She needs more food now right?" Just as I sent a text back saying "Yes feed her" and thinking I can never leave her with daddy for an evening again, he sent a text back saying "I was kidding" What a relief. I have to admit I had a lot of fun and I realize Chris can do it without me! What I realized the most was that some people go out to get away from it all. Although it was a great time I came home thankful for what I was coming home to. I held out my cell phone to get just enough light to watch Reece sleep. Looking for the rise and fall of her chest...thinking there is nothing sweeter in the world. I am thankful to Chris for being such a great husband and even a better daddy! Thank you Chris for everything you do. Reece and I love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment