Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The 2nd Cutest Baby!



Okay don't take offense to the title of my post. Of course I'm going to say Reece is the cutest baby of all. She's my daughter after all! I'm biased but really she is the cutest baby. So you're wondering who is this other baby. It's my nephew Jake. So in order to take a peek yourself you are going to have to go to his blog....www.thehodgeskiddo.blogspot.com... Sorry! My niece Ariel took the most adorable pics on her camera! One is of Jake tormenting Reece by trying to pull a chunk of her hair out. Thank goodness she was born with a head full of hair! Then there's a pic of Reece retaliating. I can tell the two of them are going to get into some mischief when they get older. Oh did I mention he will be 6 months old on the 8th and weighs as much as Reece. Also thanks to our friends Elizabeth and Andy for taking these fun pics of Reece!

No comments:

Post a Comment