Sunday, April 24, 2011

Update Part II

I can say she has officially been weaned. It's been 10 whole days but there hasn't been a day she hasn't asked for it. Every time we go through the same process of looking at my "boo boos" to make sure I still have band aids on them. What a sweet girl! She still has hope. Last night she came into the room at 3a and while pulling at my shirt said "milk, milk." You gotta love her for trying. On another note she went "pee pee in the potty" twice yesterday. I know it was probably just coincidence that we set her down on the toilet at the exact time she had to go but still! Her vocabulary is just growing everyday. Although I know what she's saying, it's hard for other people to understand. The sweetest things she says are "Peese (Please) Mommy, and Help Mommy." Well the girl is awake gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment