Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Full Circle!

I'm not sure how long ago it was but Chris got sick, then Reece, and finally me. Well it has come full circle again. The only difference is that Reece has finally gotten her 1st ear infection. We didn't even realize it since she didn't have a fever and wasn't tugging at her ears. She's too busy trying to climb in the toilet, bath tub, up her bouncer etc to play with her ears! We took her to her 9 month appointment yesterday. She technically isn't 9 months until Friday but I moved up her appointment because she has a fierce cough and I didn't want to wait to get that checked out. She was such a ham at the pediatricians office. Giving kisses, waving, tearing up the paper they roll out after each patient. So anyway she started her first round of antibiotics yesterday. She weighs in at 18lbs 12oz. I knew she hadn't packed on that much weight since her last appt. I mean seriously-she is on the go all day, everyday. How's a girl suppose to gain weight when she's burning so many calories? So anyway she's not too skinny and not too chubby for a baby. She's in the 50% in everything. Height, weight, and head size. Oh did I mention she is doing things most babies don't do until 11 months. She's my pride and joy! Now I know why parents talk about their kiddos so much. It's hard not to when Reece is so adorable but then again I am her mom and biased. But really she is the most beautiful baby!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment