Sunday, April 18, 2010

Poor Reece!

What a night! Yesterday was an awesome day. We had a crawfish boil at our good friends Andy and Elizabeth. Yummy. I left early to keep Reece on her schedule. Plus she was getting a little fussy. It's her way of saying "Mommy, I'm tired, feed me and put me to sleep". So Chris took me home and I got her ready for bed. I took a wash cloth and wiped her down. Not the spa treatment her Daddy usually gives her during bath time but enough to get most of the junk off of her. Then I nursed her and put her down in her pack in play for what I thought would be a good nights sleep. So I heard her cough a few times and thought she'd fall back asleep but then the next thing I knew she was crying. I go in there to find that she had puked up all her meal and it was all over her hair and clothes and it was a mess in her bed. Daddy had gone back to the boil but thankfully came home and gave her a real bath and we tried it all over again. Except she was in the bed now because I was too lazy to wash and dry her sheets and interrupt her sleep by moving her from one place to another. BTW did I mention that it took her about 30 minutes to stop coughing and during the whole ordeal she was still trying to grab at everything she could. Such a busy body even when she's coughing up a lung. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment