Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Any Bets on When this Baby Will Arrive?

So we went to the doctor yesterday for Maria's 39 week appointment and expected to get induced today (Tuesday), but we had a change in plans! Since Maria hasn't dilated yet that is on hold (major bummer)! There's a higher chance of a c-section (70%) when the mother isn't dilated and gets induced. The actual due date is July 16th. Just 2 days away. So another appointment next Monday to see the progress! Maybe the baby will come on his/her own by then? Any bets on the day? My money is Friday night midnight!

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea about those induction stats - guess that explains my C-section!!! My money's on Sunday night. I'm waiting impatiently for Baby Hartley - but not as impatiently as Mom and Dad Im sure!!! - Andi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's time already. I will say a prayer for Maria and the baby. My guess is July 20th. He/She would be born on the 40th anniversary of when we landed on the moon! Please keep us updated. I am so excited for you both.

    Lisa Paquette

    ReplyDelete
  3. My money is on tomorrow morning weighing it at 7 lbs. 11 oz. (don't know where that came from but it's my random guess). And I think it's a boy!

    Either way I can't wait to meet my niece or nephew.

    Love,
    Soon to be Aunt Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't begin to guess when baby Hartley will be here because I would have thought it would have been here by now! I am becoming an impatient neighbor....can't wait to meet him/her!

    ReplyDelete