Friday, July 17, 2009

The Official Results Are In!




What we have here is a beautiful little girl with blue eyes, brown hair with auburn highlights. Sorry ya'll, she came out before any bets could be won or lost. Stacy my sister in law probably would have won. She guessed the correct morning (the actual due date). I blew her guess off big time, but I'm glad she was right. I was ready and didn't want to wait any longer. Maybe she is a future Southwest Airlines pilot, it's a little early to tell but she keeps on schedule. Also, SWA already knows about her. My friend Michelle made an announcement on a flight from Orlando to Birmingham. Thanks for all the calls, sorry I haven't had a chance to return very many but I will. We are looking forward to getting her home and introducing her to ya'll. More tomorrow. It actually might rain.

1 comment:

  1. It was a typical Orlando flight with lots of kids on it, so at the end of the flight a little girl came up front and asked..."where's the baby? i wanna see the baby." It was so cute...

    ReplyDelete