Sunday, July 19, 2009

Reece the Rain Maker




Yesterday we brought Reece home and she brought us the first significant rain in 2 months. I gotta have more babies. It was great to have so much family here at one time. We had a great time. If you ever forget how important family is, then have a kid. It brings out the best in everything. Anyhow, I wanted to get some more pics on here yesterday because she is changing fast! I couldn't find the cord to download pics from the camera to the computer, or my a$$ for that matter. It's a blur. BTW, IPhones are very cool, I have to get on sometime soon.

1 comment:

  1. We miss ya'll already! She is precious and we are so glad we were able to be there to share this special time with everyone. We can't wait to see everyone again soon.

    Love,
    Aunt Stacy

    ReplyDelete